Oh, this chicken turned out just perfect. If you don’t want to be long with cooking dinner this is the recipe to use! It tastes as though you cooked it for hours and like Dr. Hyman says, it will go with just about anything!
Simply Grilled Chicken Breasts
Author: Dr. Mark Hyman
Recipe type: Main
Grilling is the simplest of preparations for chicken, and the results are so delicious! Very versatile, these chicken breasts go with just about anything. Serve the pieces whole or sliced on the bias.
- 4 (about 1½ pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Rub the chicken breasts with the extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Preheat an outdoor grill, or a grill pan that has been brushed with extra-virgin olive oil, to medium high. Grill or sauté the chicken for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until the juices run clear. Cooking time will vary with the thickness of the chicken.