This shake is the best…it’s very similar to the Fruit and Nut Shake but I didn’t use any fruit with this one. I used pecans and I could really taste them. The flax seed oil also has a nutty taste and is high in omega-3 fatty acids making it very good for you too!
- 2 scoops rice protein powder (or follow directions for the serving size of the product you pick)
- 1 tablespoon organic combination flax and borage oil
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- ice (made from filtered water), if desired
- 6-8 ounces filtered water
- ¼ cut nuts, soaked overnight (such as almonds, walnuts, pecans, or any combination)