A great side dish… with veggies. Really Yummy! It is unbelievable how wonderful this side dish really is! I have found another way to cook and enjoy kale! You have to try this. Remember, click on this post and the printable recipe will pop up. I am trying to make it really easy for everyone to try out these wonderful recipes that I am discovering with the Blood Sugar Solution program.
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seed oil
- 2 cups of kale, with stems removed
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese (or use your favorite cheese)
- Heat sesame seed oil in pan
- Add pre-washed kale; turning kale around in the pan to coat with the oil. Cover pan and cook on low heat about 5 minutes
- Place thin slices of Parmesan cheese in the middle of the kale
- Cover again and cook for another 10 minutes on low heat.